If you subscribed via Apple iTunes*:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone/iPad
- Scroll down to "iTunes and App Store"
- Tap Your AppleID Email
- Select "View AppleID" (You may be asked to log in)
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Select the Ten Percent Happier subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle
- If you have any trouble, please consult Apple’s support page here
*Note: We are unable to cancel your Apple subscription for you so you must follow the above steps to cancel yourself. If you see the subscription expiration date at the top of your listing, and scrolling to the bottom you don't see a link to cancel your subscription (instead you see text that suggests you can "resubscribe"), this indicates that you have already successfully canceled your subscription and do not need to take further action.
If you subscribed via Google Play:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Check that you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- Tap Menu (3 small horizontal lines) and then Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the instructions
- If you have any trouble, please consult Google’s support page here
If you subscribed via our website:
- Sign into the web application here and then tap this link to your Account Settings
- Select the option to Manage or Cancel your subscription
- You may also contact our customer support team to cancel your online subscription by emailing us at email@example.com.
After canceling your subscription, you will continue to have access to the Ten Percent Happier premium content until your subscription is set to expire. For any further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.