In order to enable Mindful Minutes on your iPhone, ensure:
- You are operating on iOS 10 or greater
- You have version 4.0 or greater of the Ten Percent Happier app installed. Check for any app updates here.
- Note that the Ten Percent Happier app will only write mindful minutes data to the Health App, but will not read from it.
Now, once logged in to the Ten Percent Happier app, take the following steps:
- Open Settings (within Profile tab).
- Enable the button next to “Mindful Minutes”.
- Allow Ten Percent Happier to connect with the Health app by selecting "Turn All Categories On" on the resulting Health Access screen, then select "Allow" to complete the integration.
- Once enabled, mindful minutes logged in the Ten Percent Happier app will be recorded in the Apple Health app under Mindfulness > Mindful Minutes.
Troubleshooting If Health App Integration Not Working:
Please double-check on the following:
- Health app > Sources tab > Ten Percent >> are both toggles switched on?
- Health app > Health Data tab > Mindfulness > Mindful Minutes > Show All Data >> do you see all your logged sessions in here?
If both of those look right, but your data isn't showing up properly in the Ten Percent Happier app, the next thing to try is to delete and reinstall the Ten Percent Happier app - keeping your HealthKit data if/when prompted during the deleting process - then sign back in with your registered email address and password. This will update and resync your account.
If you do not see the options to enable Read/Write toggles under Health app > Sources tab > Ten Percent you should delete/reinstall the Ten Percent Happier app - keeping your HealthKit data if/when prompted during the deleting process - and then sign back in with your registered email address and password.)
Upon signing back into the app, when you are asked to "Track your progress" by saving your mindful minutes in the Apple health app, select "Enable" and then in the next screen, select "Turn all categories on" as in the image below. Then select "Allow" in the upper right corner of the screen to complete the integration.