If you purchased your subscription via Apple iTunes:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone/iPad
- Scroll down to "iTunes and App Store"
- Tap Your AppleID Email
- Select "View AppleID" (You may be asked to log in)
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Select the 10% Happier subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle
Note: if you see the subscription expiration date at the top, and scrolling to the bottom you don't see a link to cancel your subscription (instead you see text that suggests you can "resubscribe"), this indicates that you have already successfully canceled your subscription and do not need to take further action.
If you purchased your subscription via Google Play:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu (3 small horizontal lines) next to "Google Play"
- Tap Account and then Subscriptions
- Find the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel
If you purchased your subscription from our website:
- Sign into the web application here and then tap this link to your Account Settings
- Select the option to Manage or Cancel your subscription
- You may also contact our customer support team to cancel your online subscription by emailing us at email@example.com.
After canceling, you will continue to have access to the 10% Happier content until your subscription is set to expire. To inquire about refunds, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.