Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged.
When you cancel your subscription you will still have access to your subscription for the remainder of time you have already paid for.
Subscribed via your Apple Account:
- We are unable to cancel a subscription for you that is managed through your Apple Account Settings.
The best way to cancel your subscription is to:
- Navigate to the "Profile" tab in the app
- Scroll down until you see a link to "Manage Subscription" and tap that link -- this will open to all Subscriptions inside your Apple Account Settings
- Select "10% Happier"
- Scroll to the bottom and cancel your subscription
Subscribed via the Google Play Store:
- You can find detailed instructions for canceling your Google Play subscription on your Android device or computer here. On your Android device, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu ≡ > Account > Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel.
Subscribed via the Website:
- Sign into the web application here and scroll to the bottom of the page to select "Account Settings" - from here select the option at bottom to Manage or Cancel your subscription.
If you are unsure of how you have subscribed to the app, or have any further questions, you may also reach out to us through our Web Contact Form here and select "Cancel My Subscription" in the drop down menu. Please be sure to include the email address you used to register your 10% Happier account.