We're going to work through a process of elimination here to uncover what is happening for you. Work through each one to work out what may be happening.
1. On iOS only - Got a new iPhone or recently wiped data from your iPhone?
- Try "Restoring Purchases" to re-enable your subscription.
2. Deleted the app and had to sign in again?
- Is it possible that you clicked on the "Get Started" button when you opened the app again? If so, it is likely that a new account has been created for you under a different email address or an email address spelled incorrectly (yes we're all human and that happens).
- If you use multiple emails in everyday life: Open the "Profile tab" (far right in lower menu bar) and double check the email address listed for your account. As a next step of investigation, open your email inbox for the account NOT listed and search for "10% Happier". If you see emails from us under this account, it is likely that you have created two accounts with us. If this is true, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the two email addresses and highlight the address you wish to keep using with us.
3. On Android - when subscription purchased through Google Play.
- Please email email@example.com and include a copy of the purchase receipt you received from the Google Play store upon purchasing your subscription.