In order to enable Mindful Minutes on your iPhone, ensure:
- You are operating on iOS 10 or greater
- You have version 4.0 or greater of the 10% Happier app installed. Check for any app updates here.
Now, once logged in to the app, take the following steps:
- Open to the Profile tab (far right in lower menu bar)
- Enable the button next to “Mindful Minutes”.
Troubleshooting If Health App Integration Not Working:
Please double-check on the following:
- Health app > Sources tab > 10% Happier >> are both toggles switched on?
- Health app > Health Data tab > Mindfulness > Mindful Minutes > Show All Data >> do you see all your logged sessions in here?
If both of those look right, but your data isn't showing up properly in the 10% Happier app, the next thing to try is to delete and reinstall the 10% Happier app - keeping your HealthKit data if/when prompted during the deleting process - then sign back in with your registered email address and password. This will update and resync your account.
If you do not see the options to enable Read/Write toggles under Health app > Sources tab > 10% Happier you should delete/reinstall the 10% Happier app - keeping your HealthKit data if/when prompted during the deleting process - and then sign back in with your registered email address and password.)
Upon signing back into the app, when you are asked to "Track your progress" by saving your mindful minutes in the Apple health app, select "Enable" and then in the next screen, select "Turn all categories on" as in the image below. Then select "Allow" in the upper right corner of the screen to finish the integration.