If you're having trouble getting either the videos or meditations to play, follow through each of these questions/steps to troubleshoot the issue.
Am I on a strong wifi or cellular connection to the internet?
- If yes, move to the next point.
- If not, try connecting to a stronger connection and testing any video or meditations that is not working for you.
Does my phone have enough storage space on it to play the video?
- If your device is on the smaller side from a storage perspective, there may not be enough space to hold all the videos being played via 10% Happier.
- To mitigate this, you can clear the cache by checking and un-checking the course download button for each course you've taken.
I am seeing a blank screen (with a play button with a slash through it) when trying to play a video or meditation?
- Proceed by deleting the app from your phone (the same way you delete other apps by holding down on the tile, then clicking the x.
- Then download the 10% Happier app from the app store again.
- When returning to the app, click on the "I already have an account" button and sign in with the same email address you used previously.
- Return to the same video or meditation that was having issues and confirm that it is working for you again.
Did this answer your question?